The Nonprofit Center connects, strengthens, and advocates for a strong nonprofit community.
The Nonprofit Center is a vital support system for local nonprofits. The Nonprofit Center serves all 501(c)3 organizations located in Northeast Florida, especially its 350+ nonprofit members. The Nonprofit Center is a respected and powerful resource and advocate for the local nonprofit sector, acting as a voice for nonprofit organizations, a convener of nonprofit coalitions, initiatives, and other emerging and influential sector groups, the host of workshops on nonprofit management and organizational and leadership development, a source for expert information on topics including governance, legal, fundraising, strategic, human resources, and accounting issues, and an aggregator of resources for the nonprofit community.
The Nonprofit Center is an equal opportunity employer, and a diverse slate of applicants is sought. The ideal leader will combine a passion for enabling a thriving nonprofit sector with significant nonprofit sector knowledge, organizational development experience, and business acumen.
Among the assets and attributes sought are the following:
• A leader with a demonstrated commitment to and understanding of the nonprofit sector and nonprofit organizations.
• A highly motivated, self-starter with demonstrated success at building and sustaining programs or enterprises.
• A poised, diplomatic, and well-spoken individual who is adept at gaining the confidence of a diverse set of stakeholders –board members, nonprofit executives, community leaders, funders, etc.
• A creative, insightful, intuitive executive who enjoys crafting innovative solutions to challenges.
• Proven experience in achieving significant goals with finite resources.
• A hunger to learn and to share such learning with others.
• Genuine enjoyment of relationship-building.
• A collaborative team player with a flexible approach to decision-making.
• Demonstrated experience in galvanizing effective participation from stakeholders.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
• A reputation and record of excellence, initiative, resolve, and hard work in everything undertaken.
• Experience in and with the nonprofit sector.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
The salary range for this position annually is between $115,000 and $143,750 and will be commensurable with experience. The comprehensive benefits package includes medical insurance and a SIMPLE IRA plan that the Nonprofit Center will match employee contributions up to 3% of gross salary. The Nonprofit Center observes nine paid holidays each year in addition to generous Paid Time Off starting at 19 days and growing each service year. The position also offers a bonus of up to 10% of the base salary annually.
To apply, submit a current resume and letter of introduction, as soon as possible, to Kittleman & Associates, LLC. Submit your application online by clicking the "Apply" Button at the bottom of the page.
For more information about the Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida, visit https://nonprofitctr.org/.